Thursday, April 18, 2013

Four More Weeks

The reality of school ending hits me sporadically. I say sporadically because there are those moments when I get sad about leaving the familiar and get freaked out about the lack of job options for when I finish here - but these are only moments.
Mostly, I'm focused on making it through the next four weeks - finishing classes well, continuing to navigate this whole marriage thing, and trying to manage the part-time job I currently have.
When I look out, I don't know what's next. I don't know what God's going to do, how He's going to move, but that so much reminds me of when I came here - I had no idea of the degree I was going to get or how I'd manage to make it through.
Yet here I am, on the other side, about to get a degree. Facing similar questions and the same God.
I'm just very thankful that God is the same - he is still trustworthy, good, reliable, faithful - so I do not need to worry, but simply continue to walk in obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment