Sunday, May 5, 2013

Whirlwind

I feel like this past week has gone by in a whirlwind. My time in seminary is winding down, but God is still teaching, stretching, and growing me.

What am I learning?
More about spiritual warfare, that's for sure! Feeling uncertain about the future can leave myself open for attack.
More abut God's timing - definitely different than mine (and leads to a lot of arguing with him).
More about the importance of remembering (if God has done SOOO much for me already, why on earth would he change now?).
More about the blessing my husband is (I just keep being pleasantly amazed at why God chose him for me - all the ways he balances me, encourages me, and fits me. So sweet!)

And hence, little blogging. My mind feels like it has been thrown from one thing to another and I barely have had time to process. But God is still God - he is still faithful, trustworthy, and true  - and I am still walking in trust and dependence on him, whatever stage of the journey I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment