Wednesday, May 8, 2013

God's Constancy

I've been talking to God a lot about what's next - it has involved a whole lot of waiting, talking, and more waiting. As I've talked with God I've been reminded of some precious truths - that he will provide, that he is faithful, and that he knows that it is hard.
I know these are simple truths, but I've needed the constant reminder recently as I've been getting ready to graduate and just am wondering what's next in the journey. There will always be times like this - times where it feels like constant waiting, asking, and uncertainty. I remember that being the case when I was single and very much longing to be married, and God had me waiting because he has something good, wonderful in fact, in store for me - Magnus.
Now, I'm back to a similar position of waiting and trusting that God is the same - he is the same God who gives good gifts, who directs my path, and who cares for me. He has not forgotten and is not slow, but he is growing and teaching me through this time of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment