Sunday, May 19, 2013

Done (ish) and What's to Come

I have been some-what horrid at blogging this semester. There are so many different aspects that factor in, that I'm not sure I could list them all.
But the semester (and my time in seminary classrooms) has come to a close. This makes me incredibly sentimental, and I try to hold it together thinking about it, but it's a challenge. Such a significant portion of my life closed where God did SO much to grow and mature, and to abundantly bless me.
It has not been what I expected, and I am not where I expected; but I'm where I should be. It's always amusing to me how God works - always full of surprises, always something better.
And I'm still processing this whole experience. Thankfully, God has provided a way for me to continue to process - through writing a book on my time in seminary. I'm excited and terrified about this at the same time. I believe God is leading me in this direction, but thinking of filling a whole book sort-of makes my brain stop working. I don't know what to say, but I'm trusting as God led me to this, he will give me the words.
This will function as the part of my degree I've been holding onto that is not completed - a final internship requirement. Because of that, my blogging will either cease or become so sporadic as to be completely unpredictable (I know, with this semester of blogging there won't be much difference).
As for Magnus and I - he has been blessed with a full-time job as a chaplain working with high school age boys and is loving his job and the many opportunities to share the gospel. Which means, we will be staying in the South (and I have become aware I desperately need to learn more of the culture!).
Thankful for all God has done and all he will continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment